Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Inside Chicago

I was just thinking of my June vacation. My wife and I took a trip to Chicago (she had never been). I got a bunch of really good photos, but I was thinking of some of the shots I wasn't supposed to get.

We went to the Museum of Science and Industry and saw the 200 plus bodies that were on display (Body Worlds) - check the link, you won't be sorry. They have this silly no photo rule, for that particular exhibit. Riiiiight...;-)

So I took this little camera that a really cool pal gave to me. It's tiny and holds a metric ass-load of photos. I couldn't get many (due to security), but I'll share what I got.


This guy is a 2 for 1. His skeleton is standing in back and his muscles are standing in front.



Same from behind (you can see the skeleton arm).



This fellow was just sitting at a desk. If you look along his thigh/butt-cheek area, you can see the nerve that gets pinched so often - it's about as big around as a pencil.









Here's what all the blood vessels in your face would look like if you could separate them from the bone, muscle, nerves, and fat.




Like I said, it ain't much, but it's all I got that you can see the target clearly.