Friday, March 31, 2006

Hit By Sticks

A few days ago, Sticks hit me with a meme. As rarely as I get to post these days, it has taken me a while to get to it. For that, I apologize.

Also, yesterday was my 5th wedding anniversary.
The traditional gift for the 5th is wood... *(leaving alone the punny comments)*

On with the meme.
Here's the instructions:
1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Yahoo!).
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or phrase that you describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say, "Aha! That's it!"

That 1 Guy


Contagion


Sarah the Penguin


GA Mongrel


Johnny-Oh!



That was fun.
But I realized... I reeeeaaallyy need to reset my page size.
Wow!
I got my first look on a regular sized screen the other day... this page does not look like it should - certainly not like it does on my laptop. Sheesh... whay didn't ya tell me?