Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Job Search... Part 7,957,232,034

As I am awaiting a call to let me know when I will travel to Florida for my second interview, I recall several people saying this particular company takes a long time to get through the hiring process. No shit.

I've been applying to more and more companies in FL. I don't know why. I really just want a frickin' job. I have applied from Tallahassee east to Jacksonville, and south to Tampa. St. Augustine seems cool (not that I've ever been there).

Then there's GA. I don't really want to go to far in to the Atlanta area, but I'd be happy to work there anyway. I'm not picky, I just want to keep my family in the best area possible. So, I've applied to several places in southern GA (mainly close to Jacksonville, FL).

I have to meet with a recruiter today. Maybe he can help me find a job. If he does that... I'll let him sleep with my sister.