Thursday, July 28, 2005

Computer Based Learning (CBL)

I had to be exposed to my employer's retarded form of education today. One of the pages I had to read AND listen to read as follows:



"Fire extinguishers are located throughout the facility. You can identify fire extinguishers on the sales floor by poles with red tape around them near the ceiling or a red sign with the words 'FIRE EXTINGUISHER' and an arrow pointing down to the extinguisher. This signifies that the pole has a fire extinguisher." The first photo is just to prove I didn't have to make it up.



The second photo is of one of the True/False questions on the test. It reads: "You can identify fire extinguishers on the salesfloor by looking for poles with yellow and black tape around them near the ceiling."

The sad part: I know someone that missed that question. *sigh*



Help me... Please. My brain is dying in this place.