Sunday, August 28, 2005

Beautiful Women

I pulled guard duty for about an hour and a half today. While there, this very thin young woman came walking in with a person I believe is her mother. I've gotta tell ya about this girl.

She looks about 23 - 26 years old, 5'7" to 5'9" (sometimes 6', if she's in heels), Pam Anderson blonde hair, some Pam Anderson similarities in the face (which clearly is not natural), very thin legs, very thin torso, and I must say she's very thin. Tammy Faye has nothing on this girl, when it comes to make-up. Most strippers wear more clothing than her... while on stage. I'm sure most trailer-park-whores have more (better) fashion-sense. The 'bitch' attitude exudes from her and follows in her wake, like her memories of entertaining the high school football team and not being asked to the prom are always on her mind.

Who is she? I do not know. Nor do I wish to know.

Do women believe this physical description is what men want? I'm not gonna lie to ya, many of us enjoy looking at a woman that looks like a living Barbie doll. But that's about the extent of the damage. If you're an average (or larger) sized gal, don't sweat it.

You are beautiful and desired the way you are.If you're single: wait for a man mature enough to see that. If you're not single: your mature man loves you as you are - or you'll be single soon and he'll be bangin' the blonde chick noted above.

*walks off quietly rapping*
"I like big butts and I cannot lie..."