Sunday, June 04, 2006

Catching Up...

I'ts been a while since I posted and you would think I had a large amount of catching up to do. Well, that's a good thought, but it ain't true. Truth is: my life is just that boring. And I'm O.K. with that. It seems that helps to keep me outta trouble. But here's my small amount of catching up (in a nutshell).

My son is a teenager now, and has successfully pissed me off with his attitude - I ain't above smackin'a kid in back o' th' head to regain their attention (I'm not very PC either). He has somehow made it into the eighth grade... with his grades, I'm not sure how this happened - I'll blame President Bush (no child left behind).

My back is a bit better. Work wouldn't cover physical therapy. I'm tired of going to the doctor. I lied by telling the doctor that I feel 100% - so he would release me. I'll never be 100% - I'll never be 18 again. Doc released me, but I have one more visit - just so he can be sure I'm not lying.

I'm on vacation now. My son is going back to his grandma's house, then on vacation with his mom. The rest of us (me, wife, & kids) are going to Chicago for a week - odd huh?

Most people like to relax on their vacation. Me? I just don't feel my everyday life is stressful enough. I feel the need for a vacation-induced coronary. Plus, my wife and I love visiting Chicago (wouldn't want to live there), just like so many people vacation in our neck of the woods. Which is where vacation will wind down, just before camping next month.

Job prospects: hahahahaha. Riiiggghhht!